About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hello Kind Reader

You may have noticed that I have been posting less than usual.

I intend to post more and better in the future.

For now, however, I'll be posting less.

I am preparing to travel and expect to be out of the country for several months. I may head for Southeast Asia. I wonder how long it will take me to learn Burmese and Vietnamese. Probably about as long as ir will take me to learn Malay and Vietnamese.

As I remember, it took me about two decades to learn to defend myself in Spanish. 

Back to posting.
Once I get somewhere I expect to tell you where I am and then to begin posting on what seems interesting to me that I think will interest you. When you tell me what interests you by commenting below I find it easier to post on that which interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment