About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Affirmatiions

~ I plan to accept the reality of a mistake of mine this winter.
~ I choose to be kind to my mind this winter.
~ I choose to be gentle, kind, and patient with myself this winter.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to ask for the location of a good place with clean air this month.
~ I am ready to learn to recognize a truly helpful woman here.
~ I propose to identify an enjoyable place to be be right here.
~ This is an enjoyable place to be today so long as I do not feel stuck.
~ I am willing to avoid feeling stuck today.
~ I propose to compare enjoyable places right here.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to to spend time in an enjoyable place right here.
~ I am ready, willing and able to find the location of a place with pure air right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to better know the nature of a health, productive decision here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be healthy and happy this month.
~ I am ready to learn to accept real help here and to pay for it.
~ I propose to remember that I do not control the results right here.
~ I propose to benefit from my knowledge of the probabilities right here.
~  I propose to enjoy my environment right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment