About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Writing Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn to give myself time to look over my punctuation now.
~ I am grateful that my writing is original and thoughtful now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better attend to the organization of my communication now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better attend to the punctuation of my writing now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to work to improve the quality and effectiveness of my punctuation here.
~ I am grateful here that I have improved my spelling.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be more aware of what a reader expects my topic to be now.
~ I propose to identify a person who seems to be important to my topic here and now.
~ I propose to provide a more appropriately informative title here and now.
~  I intend to clarify my question right now.
~ I propose to provide a brief description of my post topic now..
~ I propose  this day to briefly suggest what attracted me to this topic.
~  I propose here and now to give a brief outline of what I intend to cover.
~  Propose here and now to give more generous, and honest, citations of source and ideas.
~ I propose here and now to provide a more useful and attractive summery.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to acknowledge that I have a problem beyond my writing now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to identify a problem of mine now, in which neither writing nor health is the focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment