About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Monday, August 20, 2012

First Walk Wirh Canon SX40

Taken early Monday morning 8-20-12. It's a gregarious hedge-hog in JTNP . The colony is over two feet across.

Saw lots of fresh bighorn droppings. The bighorn tracks I saw were fresh too. It was in an area where it rained last night. The animal had moved across wet sand to dry sand.
Places where the dry sand had been turned up to reveal wet sand showed ridges still wet. 

Saw a fox moving at some distance. It looked much darker than I am accustomed to see them. I would say it looked nearly black!

My vision is such that I am not able to focus or even estimate focus.

My legs are working better and better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment