About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wrongs, Values, Life, Affirmations

~ I choose to act appropriately on a wrong this season.
~ I intend to admit right here a wrong in my life related to money.
~ I intend to identify right here a wrong in my life related to money.
~ I seek to admit a wrong of mine related to money this year.
~ I seek to be aware of how I have wronged myself this day.
~ I seek to identify a wrong of mine this day.
~ I practice taking full responsibility for my life this week.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to determine how to use my life now.
~ I am ready, willing and able now to better live my life one day at a time.
~ I intend to act this season to give myself a better life.
~ I am ready to learn to be grateful for the quality of my life here.
~ I seek to have well in mind the nature of a good life for me here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be more comfortable with my aging process now..
~ I am ready and willing to learn to improve my plan for myself now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to express an important value of mine now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to consider prioritizing some of my social values now.
~ I am open to contact with one who shares values with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment