About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Camera Walks

This is the kind of country I've been walking in. I the Summer it is better in the mourning like this before the sun heats the rocks. They get too hot to touch with ones bare hands.

I walk slowly enjoying the country around me and the sky above. Most of what I see interests me, but lately scat has often attracting my attention. I was surprised to see burro droppings today near the boundary of the Park. There have been now 'wild' burro in the area for many decades. I know of no one who keeps burros around here, but I am sure someone must. Burros are almost never ridden now but are sometimes used as pack animals. Maybe that is the case here.

No comments:

Post a Comment