About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Affirmations for Me Now

~ I seek to give myself more time for meditation right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to be aware of the nature of the better effect I desire now.
~I am ready, willing, and able to learn to improve my chances now for having a successful tomorrow.
~ I am ready and willing to begin an activity now which is likely to lead to a great tomorrow.
~ I do not have ti inquire at all now.
~ I don't have to take anything on faith now.
~ I am ready and willing to be aware of enjoying that which I am doing now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn what it is to to express myself more fully now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to see my way to improving my income now.
~ I don't have to improve my income now.
~ I like to listen to violin solos played with virtuosity and emotion now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to stop often enough and to  proceed slowly enough now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to enjoy myself well within my budget now.
~ I am ready and willing to spend more time in the most enjoyable place now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn t be more productively critical of myself here and now.
~ I propose to stop all damaging criticism of myself here and now.
~ I propose to learn to criticize myself constructively now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment