About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Third "Camera" walk

 I see lots on these walks that I would like to show to you. For example, I was able to watch this tortoise in action today. It looked great stretching its legs and neck and looking around like it owned the land.

However, I am not able to get the shots I want with this nice little canon A1200. It would be good for taking picture of my friends in front of the 7-11.

Even at full zoom it makes things look much smaller or much farther away than the look to my old eyes.

By the time I got close enough to this guy to take a picture, he was inside patiently waiting for me to leave.

Sill, I am pleased. It is the first desert tortoise I've seen in the wild for years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment