About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Camera Walk

 Morning rocks and clouds are pictured.

I find it pleasing that I can name much of that which I see. There are knowing people who would say that I name much of it incorrectly.

I haven't seen much animal life yet, but have see abundant sign. I some areas the earth is so dug up by both rodents and lizards that I stand amazed. I need a better camera to amaze you. Because I tend to avoid trails one of my feet sink into a burrow or tunnel each few steps. Animal tracks are not as evident as one might expect because much of the surface is hard or stony. Tracks of heavier animals such as coyote and fox do tend to show up more than do those of smaller denizens.

There seems to be more fox droppings now than I ever remember seeing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment