About This Blog

Some of the miscellaneous categories you might find dealt with here will include:
~ health
~ writing
~ blogging
~ environment
~ science
~ education
~ desert
~ walk
~ photos


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Camera Walk One

Pictured in the foreground is a joshua tree; in the background is part of the village of Joshua Tree.

I am taking walks in Joshua Tree National Park. Here I may refer to the Park as JTNP, or the Park, the Monument. It was 'The Monument' for most of my youth and some old timers still refer to it that way.   

There are lots of large rocks and lots of ups and downs in the hills of the Park. Walking down a steep place sometimes hurts a 75 year old knee enough to ring a 'damn' from my lips.Still I am enjoying myself and am grateful to be walking My feet are in better shape than than they have been for decades.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment